Eye Protecton Safety Glasses
You only ever get two eyes, make sure to protect them. Workers deal with a variety of eye dangers and hazards.
Having a set of good safety glasses or goggles is a must! Safety eyewear is one of the most critical pieces of protective equipment.
We offer safety glasses and goggles available in many styles for indoor and outdoor use to keep your eyes protected.
Eye injuries happen as easily as they are prevented.Harmony Business Supplies carries a full range of safety glasses that comply with OSHA and ANSI High Impact Standards.
We offer safety glasses/goggles that have UV protection, scratch-resistance, anti-fog coatings, all while being comfortable and lightweight.
Ideal for use in lab safety, workshops, industrial work, construction, and anywhere with possible eye hazards.
Shop from our selection of stylish safety glasses to retain your good eyesight and good looks.
Different lens colors are designed to support specific types of tasks. To help you decide which option is right for your needs, simply refer to the color wheel.
Lens colors will absorb light of opposite shades. For example, blue will absorb yellow light, since they are on opposite sides of the wheel.
- Amber: This tint blocks blue light and is best-suited for applications where there’s low light.
- Brown: Glares produced by outdoor light are blocked effectively with brown lenses.
- Clear: If there’s no danger of optical radiation, clear lenses may be a good fit for the task, as they offer a completely unfiltered view of the wearer’s surroundings.
- Gold, Blue, or Mirrored: Like brown lenses, these tints are ideal for outdoor wear because they block sunlight. Mirrored lenses take it a step further by reflecting light.
- Gray: Gray lenses prevent against eye fatigue in outdoor settings by keeping glare at bay.
- Indoor/Outdoor: This tint is similar to gray, except for the fact that it can also be useful indoors since it protects against glare from artificial light sources.