Polyethylene Coated Isolation gowns with thumb loops
Polyethylene coated isolation gowns with thumb restraints provide excellent protection against exposure to: bacteria, blood, dust, particulate material, and viruses. Use in settings such as the laboratory, vivariums, pharmaceutical research and production, hospital and food industry.
• Polyethylene Coated isolation gowns, sometimes called Barreir Gowns are made of polypropylene material which is coated with polyethylene to make it fluid-resistant.
• Thumb loop wrists prevent sleeves from sliding up.
• Apron-style neck eliminates donning difficulty. Gown can be slipped easily above the head, and removed quickly without contravening proper technique.
• Lastly, polyethylene gowns come in full length for the utmost coverage.
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.